Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

probikekit discount code

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

Also worth mentioning that ProBikeKit are offering free delivery to Ireland at the moment and have been doing so for the last few weeks at least. I haven't seen any mention of an end date for the free delivery but their website does refer to it as a temporary offer or words to that effect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭Ant

The delivery to Ireland has been free for the past year at least. When shopping I first look at PBK, Wiggle and Chain Reaction as they all include P&P in the price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

Ant wrote:
    The delivery to Ireland has been free for the past year at least.

Oh, I hadn't realised that. I had a vague memory of paying delivery charges on an order from them earlier this year, but my brain may just have made that up (it does that). Thanks for the info, I'll go and have words with my brain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

box of clif bars they charged an extra £2 shipping still cheap at £13 for 15 bars though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

They're selling Ortlieb panniers cheaper than Amazon and an extra 10% off.... I've been wondering if I should wait till Jan sales to buy bike stuff but might splurge a little now...

• Advertisement
Advertisement