Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mail Boxes Etc: Recommendation for sending bikes abroad

• 27-10-2010 10:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I just wanted to put up a quick recommendation for anyone looking to send bikes abroad. I just used a company called Mail Boxes Etc. They are based in Rathmines. Owner contacted me via a thread I had up. Everything was top notch. My bike was packed up in Dublin by MBE last Friday, and left Dublin the same day. It arrived in Australia yesterday spotless and I was out for my first spin by this morning! The good thing about MBE is that they can package it up, and as well as that include customs fees in their price. Very very reasonable price, and very professional service. Highly recommended. Going by the amount of bubble wrap used, I can imagine if someone did actually drop it in transit, it probably would have bounced back up at them! Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,143 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

How much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 deiseman

280 if you have it packed up yourself. Any other company I saw was 300 without any customs fees sorted and would just get to the destination airport. MBE sort it so that UPS deliver direct to your door

Advertisement