Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Printing Companies with Developer API's

• 27-10-2010 10:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,
    Looking to get a shopping cart up to sell prints, and was wondering if there are any places in Ireland that offer a developer API to allow me to integrate with them from my own site (similar to how Moo do it for cards and stuff)

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

ooooh, I know Steve ( stcstc ) was planning something. Haven't heard the detail though, but i'm sure he can update on the forum here.

I'm not aware of anyone else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

tell you the truth i havent got any further

plan was to allow people to send me full res print ready files and generate a gallery, the system would then send orders to both photog and me.
    i would then ship to client etc

There is a simple way to do this though

if i hold print ready files on my in house server

from your website orders are sent to you and me, i print and dispatch etc

i can also give you options on frames, canvases etc

this has no major impact on development as its just sending mails with filesnames etc

give me a shout if you want some help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭ValueInIreland

Have a look at www.theimagefile.ie - they offer a great site with as much storage as you want and print orders can be sent anywhere you like. Prices start about €20 for 20Gb per month - one print sale a month will pay for it. Their support is superb and even dummies cab get site with shopping cart up and running very quickly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

Have a look at www.theimagefile.ie

Yep they are very good indeed. I used to use them in the past and the control panel allows you to do a ton of stuff. It also allows you to integrate the colour scheme of your web site too so that it all looks the same

Advertisement