Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ballon B'Oards

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Wesley Sneijder
    Jordonvito wrote: »
    This is a good point.

Dosn't make a difference, Muller has only played 1 World Cup and had more of an impact than most. If we are going by that logic Miroslav Klose is one of the best players in the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

Andres Iniesta
    Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Dosn't make a difference, Muller has only played 1 World Cup and had more of an impact than most. If we are going by that logic Miroslav Klose is one of the best players in the world.

If you read my post I was saying I personally liked Gyan because of his World Cup performances and that was more than could be said for other perceived stars. Nothing to do with any other player or even the Ballon D'or just my reasoning for liking Gyan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Asamoah Gyan
    Went for Forlan for his outstanding form at club and international level.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Julio Cesar
    I think Iniesta will win it, but I hope Messi wins again. He's had another incredible season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Mesut Ozil
    1. Müller
    2. Sneijder
    3. Ronaldo

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

Asamoah Gyan
    Reganio 2 wrote: »

I'm not arguing that, just agreeing with the chap that Gyan has had two good world cups, as has Klose had three good world cups. Not saying they are the worlds best players at all though.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

Asamoah Gyan
    Voltwad wrote: »
    Went for Forlan for his outstanding form at club and international level.

As did I. Dont think he will win it, but hopefully he'l get top 3. I think it will be:

1.Sneijder

2. Messi

3. Forlan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Xavier Hernández.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,846 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Thomas Muller
    It is between Sneijder and Messi for me. I went for Messi in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

David Villa
    Why can't I vote for Paddy McCourt?

Clearly some kind of malfunction in the poll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

David Villa
    1. Sneijder
    2. Messi
    3. Xavi

When's the winner of the real thing announced?

Advertisement