Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are you a racist?

• 27-10-2010 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭

What with all the political correctness that exists out there today, i'm just wondering is there anybody who can actually admit to being a racist, or having racist tendencies?? i think Ireland is probably quite a racist country even though we dont like to admit it, when sometime goes wrong it invariably gets blamed on the black man or the polish man, or some other minority.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Not again....dear jesus....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

What with all the political correctness that exists out there today, i'm just wondering is there anybody who can actually admit to being a racist, or having racist tendencies?? i think Ireland is probably quite a racist country even though we dont like to admit it, when sometime goes wrong it invariably gets blamed on the black man or the polish man, or some other minority.

I often blame things on the black man. I told him to not nick my favourite shirt and he still bloody did.

Families suck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

i think Ireland is probably quite a racist country even though we dont like to admit it

I'm someone who doesn't make generalizations. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

No but.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I hate white people. ****ing jive crackers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

i love a good racist joke alright...

i just wonder whos troll account you are?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Well the farm takes up most of the day and at night I just like a cup of tea.
    I'm not be able to devote myself full time to the ould racism.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

No, I hate everyone equally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

No, racists are idiots and I'm not an idiot.

Nodin wrote: »
    Not again....dear jesus....

jesus? JESUS??? what the f'uck has jesus got to do with this????

what is it with you dumb ass god-believers and your propensity to bring the big lad into every argument??? huh???

nodin....i'm joking dude:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

Please, please end it here.......
    They only just locked the last one!
    And my God, if a poll appears:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

It's not the Greeks he's after it's the Chinese....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

jesus? JESUS??? what the f'uck has jesus got to do with this????

what is it with you dumb ass god-believers and your propensity to bring the big lad into every argument??? huh???

he's talking about his mexican friend jesus

rebel10 wrote: »
    Please, please end it here.......
    They only just locked the last one!
    And my God, if a poll appears:(

i want a poll that asks which race you hate the most...that'd be a cool poll

i think Ireland is probably quite a racist country even though we dont like to admit it, when sometime goes wrong it invariably gets blamed on the black man or the polish man, or some other minority.

Thats a vocal minority. I doubt the majority would be that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

not this old chestnut again. face meet palm. palm, this is face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

when sometime goes wrong it invariably gets blamed on the black man or the polish man, or some other minority.

Yup, those blacks and polish in government really fcuked us over. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭AntoSRFC

There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on ****,kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Only on Tuesdays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Only work takes up most of the day and at night I just like a cup of tea. I might not be able to devote myself full time to the old racism.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

Not another cracker jack whiteboy!!

Only work takes up most of the day and at night I just like a cup of tea. I might not be able to devote myself full time to the old racism.

What about lunch? Surely some Pole or Nigerian has robbed a job at your company? Or perhaps landed a native woman working there, for depravity purposes....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭yupyup7up

not racist but I'm very uncomfortable around steamers...

i remember when i was in college there was a black lad and another from around our place and they were great friends but used to slag each other messin!

to the tune of "you f*cking cracker!" to "shut up black a$$", was hilarious, but it was actually just a bit of banter!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

What about lunch? Surely some Pole or Nigerian has robbed a job at your company? Or perhaps landed a native woman working there, for depravity purposes....

Should have added the rest of the quote in. From Father Ted

Changed it a little.

"What's the official line the Church is taking? Only, the farm takes up most of the day, and at night I just like a cup of tea, I might not be able to devote myself full time to the old racism"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

You know who I REALLY LOATHE?

The Swedes. Friggin' freakishly tall blonde women and they have these sick looking blue eyes. And their complexions are just plain weird. Not a zit or pimple in sight, friggin fish and fresh fruit and vegetable eating monsters. And their teeth....god almighty don't get me started on their teeth.

You know who else I really despise? The fücking Tahitians. These bastards invite you to their homes and pester you to eat their food and tell them about your country when you just want to be left the fück alone. And they dance and sing for you and they're always smiling. They should all be gassed.

You know who I REALLY LOATHE?

The Swedes. Friggin' freakishly tall blonde women and they have these sick looking blue eyes. And their complexions are just plain weird. Not a zit or pimple in sight, friggin fish and fresh fruit and vegetable eating monsters. And their teeth....god almighty don't get me started on their teeth.

The way they're slim, but not skinny......dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭mikerowsopht

I am only racist to other cultures and other religions & race & colour, but not my own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

I ****ing HATE Klingons, what a loathsome ugly bunch of lads. Except for Worf, he's ok with me.

I ****ing HATE Klingons, what a loathsome ugly bunch of lads. Except for Worf, he's ok with me.

He makes the effort to integrate though. The rest would have you nailing spikes to your shoes and eating gagh 7 days a week if they had a chance....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Yes, yes i am. :D Except the chinese, a great bunch of lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

He makes the effort to integrate though. The rest would have you nailing spikes to your shoes and eating gagh 7 days a week if they had a chance....

You woke me up ;):D Never mention that word!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Racist^ Post reported.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

I've heard Worf hates anyone who comes from Uranus, JerryHandbag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Thats true enough

I've heard Worf hates anyone who comes from Uranus, JerryHandbag.

He hates everyones anus!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Leave the Poles alone!! I would never have discovered the recipe for those tasty swan-burgers without them and AH.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Bah, he's a dick. Always harking on about the Empire and honour. If Qo'noS is so brilliant then fu(k off back there :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,009 ✭✭✭conorhal

Racist? I am in me jap's eye. :rolleyes:

c_man wrote: »
    Bah, he's a dick. Always harking on about the Empire and honour. If Qo'noS is so brilliant then fu(k off back there :mad:

And another thing, you don't here their captains yammering on about how they can't interefere and the poxy prime directive-Why should we normal foreheads have to put with these weirdo planets if they don't?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭mikerowsopht

Yes. I am very very racist.
    Have you ever seen American History X
    that's me
    nuff said

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 234 ✭✭cgordonfreeman

I'm not racist, I just can't stand n*ggers!
    I'd say most people are with me on this one.

*=a

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Nope not a racist. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

The op is dumb, alhco paddy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

no im not racist, everyone is a cunt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Yes. I am very very racist.
    Have you ever seen American History X
    that's me