Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in the world...

Options
  • 27-10-2010 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi I'm new and was just wondering what you are and where you are from...
    Well i'm a girl and from Tipperary but living in Limerick. Cool forum glad i found it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Dubchild wrote: »
    Hi I'm new and was just wondering what you are and where you are from...
    Well i'm a girl and from Tipperary but living in Limerick. Cool forum glad i found it.

I am from dublin also pretty new,cool forum is right,lots of different opinions on everything ,Why dident you call yourself tippschild are your parents from dublin, just wondering:D

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Dubchild

Hi Realies that made me laugh. I've no connection with Dublin. I love all kinds of chill out and dub music so gave myself the name dubchild.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Hi Realies that made me laugh. I've no connection with Dublin. I love all kinds of chill out and dub music so gave myself the name dubchild.

:D good woman :D

Nobody else from Ireland?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Nobody else from Ireland?

10s of thousands of members from Ireland but not many visiting this forum I'm afraid. Have you see the tipp forum ?
    Though After Hours is the most popular.

I'm from South Tipp myself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Is that Dubstep ur referin too?? I love it it's class :D

Me too south Tipp, the best hurling team we are :D i was only joking i know most people on here are from Ireland which is great, I've never known a forum like it so i'm gonna stay. Thanks loads Ponster for the Tipp link, i will have a look soon. Hope you had a great wknd!
    Dubstep DanDan i think that's what i'm into hehe I love Reggae, Dub, ambient, all that really dubby chill out music and lots more different kinds of music. Hard house, Trance, Techno and even 80's music :P i'm goin over to Tipp forum to see did i miss any fire works displays down south this weekend :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Number 5

Hi All
    Am new to the forum also and from Kilkenny.
    Great website, think I will be more addicted to this than facebook

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 johnMma

im from dublin,best place for night life :)

Advertisement