Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werder Bremen Tickets

Options
  • 27-10-2010 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi Lads,

I've manged to source two tickets for this game from a good friend in london who is an old reliable for sorting me out with tickets.

Only thing is, there are three of us going over to the game and I'm hoping to source another one.

I know it's going to be very tough going to even find a sniff of a ticket but if anyone here has any spare or know's or where I might find another, please let me know!

Cheers,

Jim

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Jim, I can help you out if you want. My missus mem is spare and there is another Dublin lad from the board heading over on my mem. I can ask him to meet you before game with card and after to get it back if you want to use it? PM me if you want to use it and let me know if you have mem yourself and where you want to sit.
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pduff13

Also have a spare membership for this game if required by anyone. Not many tickets left now though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭tipperaryjim

Cheers lads, PM's sent!

Appreciate the help :)

Advertisement