If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

37 Panny

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@quad_red,

I'm a little unclear about your reference to a shop in Tralee.

The Richersounds shop is in Belfast, see www.richersounds.ie for contact details, and the Philips Shop is in Dublin, see the Stickey at the top of this forum for contact details etc.

Please take a moment to read the Charter for this forum, references to other retailers is allowed only under very particular circumstances.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi all.

The 37" Panasonic is currently extremely hard to get.

Our warehouse are presently out of stock with currently no date from Panasonic.

We can take orders on these but we can't give a confirmed delivery date as yet.

The only other issues are that as stock of these in extremely poor, they have to be collected from our Belfast store and these are UK models so you will have to have a digital TV source coming into these as they will not tune Irish channels.

These are basic HD ready plasmas and I personally would have to recommend looking at a decent LCD over these as I don't feel that the performance of these screens is up to that of a good LCD.

Keep me posted and let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mad Benny

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the response. My Dad bought a 42 inch (Freesat) Plasma from you over a year ago and loves it. He previously had a 42 LCD.

What would you recommend around the same price range in a LCD?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Sorry, got that arse about face.

I'm in Dublin. My folks are in Tralee. I would be buying it in Dublin and bringing it down to them in Tralee.

@dave: what TV would you recommend? Main source is sky digital (with good football performance a requirement :) I know some tvs have issues with sky sports).

TV has to be fully compliant with a Saorview compatible tuner built in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

PM Sent.

Dave

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.