Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ECDL entrance exam help!!

• 27-10-2010 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hey guys

tomorrow i have an exam to see if i get into an 11 week ECDL course in FAS and i was just wondering if i need to go over anything before?

i know my way around computers pretty well i just haven't used excel/spreadsheets probably since school.
    My friend took it last year and didn't get in cause he had no idea about excel and what not.

anyway im just wondering do i need to know the basics of these? and is there anything else you could tell me about the exam itself.

cheers!

i dont know if this is the right place for this move it if needed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

i thought the idea was that ECDL taught you how to use Excel? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 1500pills

i thought the idea was that ECDL taught you how to use Excel? :confused:

i thought that as well, the form i have about the course says i need basic computer knowledge which i would have and be able to type 15 words a minute which is easy.

Im probably just working myself up doh over nothing.
    Theres just nothing on the webs about entrance exams and my friend isnt very helpful explaining what he had to do within the exam itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭TheReverend

its really really easy, dont even worry about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭doolox

If you can select, cut and paste and use right click for menus on any offce application then you should be OK.

That is what you will be doing 90% of the time in ECDL.

Advertisement