Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The School UniLogger - Did you have One ??

• 27-10-2010 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭mikerowsopht

At my school back in the day and other schools that I've heard of before in the past had a unilogger.

Just wondering did every school have 1 or was it just mine.

This "person" would leave turds in the school jacks all over the place.

Once he left one on the floor in a cubicle
    &
    He left one on the closed seat of the toilet lid
    &
    He left one on the handle as well ( acrobatics involved here I wud say )
    &
    he was also known to wipe and then reel the toilet paper back up into the dispenser so the next person that goes to grab the toilet paper for a wipe gets a handful of $h!t

He would also put posters up around the school promoting the unilogger and his anctics but was never caught.

This went on for 5 yrs @ my school so I am guessing he was in the year ahead of me but no one knows or has ever found out, that was 10 yrs ago.

So does or did your school have a unilogger

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

I may work with this guy :o

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Gary4279

Not everyone is from Cork

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

Did you go to school with Flutterin' Bantam?
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

We had one. Called him the "Mystery Sh!tter". Wasn't as bad as the lad described in the OP.

Jesus that was nearly nine years ago. I can barely remember poetry from the LC, but I still remember the Mystery Sh!tter's days of glory!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Pawpad666

Yeah, we did and he was on Blackboard Jungle once (he didn't leave a turd there, I don't think)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Had one guy (i'm assuming) in national school who took a dump in the urinal, was found out though and had to clean it himself. very funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

we just called ours a w**ker.

danniemcq wrote: »
    Had one guy (i'm assuming) in national school who took a dump in the urinal, was found out though and had to clean it himself. very funny

Was his name Kyle?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

What's a unilogger?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

No, there were a few people who would wad up wet toilet paper and fling it onto the ceiling though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Was his name Kyle?

no his name started with a P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭mikerowsopht

What's a unilogger?

A UniLogger is someone that finds it funny to do $h!ts and leave them around the place, mostly in schools. I have heard of this happening in other schools before and according to this thread it seems to be common in secondary school. ha ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Was his name Kyle?

No Stan..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Interesting,....verrry interesting.

Our school had electric storage heaters and there was a guy who during the time the classroom was unoccupied, unscrewed the top casing and backed out a solid Wicklow Log onto the 'element' or heating block.

These came on automatically at night to avail the cheaper rate and the ****ing bang in the whole area next day was so bad that everybody was sent home.

Took them half a day to find the source and the heater had to be 'decomissioned'

Despite a reign of terror and investigation for at least a week with promises of immediate expulsion if found the culprit was never caught:cool:

:P

No Stan..

Damn. My bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ILA

Actually yes. I remember in national school there was a unknown person who the teachers were always moaning about and trying to catch who did exactly that in every concievable area in the jacks.

More recently I heard a story from a member of staff at the gym I go to about a mystery person who took a **** on the floor of the changing rooms when the toilet was blocked, which the staff member had to clean up. So obviously in some cases, unilogger tendancies continues into adulthood.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

We only had the phantom whistler!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

No, I can honestly say I never had a scumbag like this in my school

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

In my school in one of the bathrooms the cubicles were sepereated by a brick wall but the wall did'nt reach the ceiling so there was a gap between the top of the walll and the ceiling which was about a foot.

Anyway one day a bunch of lads called in a few of us and told us to look on the top of this wall and sitting there was a big log of ****e. Despite how disgusting it was, it was actually kind of impressive. The top of the wall is more than six foot of the floor so someone had to have shat it out and somehow lifted it up there without making a mess.

• Advertisement

There was a guy in my office in the good old days,who was berated by a jumped up female consultant with an MBA degree.

He said nowt, just hit the stalls with a large wodge of tissue in his hand.

He fanned out a fcuking spray of ripe sludgy stuff into it, wrapped it up,and slipped it into the pocket of her overcoat which was hanging in the entrance hallway.

The reverberations rocketed round the place for two or three days, but nobody could prove anything.:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

You people f*cking disgust me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Eww! :eek: That is disgusting I have never heard of it before and thankfully I have never came across one. I can't understand why people would like to do stuff like this it's vile.

Pocketfizz!!!

That's what the insertion looked like(I'm told)

Big sludgy lad seeping into the lining of the pocket.

Coat probably went to Mrs. Quinn.:D

Advertisement