Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fight For IRELAND!!!

Options
  • 27-10-2010 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

***Firstly, I had premission from r3nu4l to make this thread***

http://www.erepublik.com/en

Right now Ireland needs YOU!

We are at war with the United Kingdom and along with out allies Canada we aim to wipe them from the map!
    The UK have invaded and captured Dublin numberous times over the past two months, this is our revenge. We are tasked with capturing Northern Ireland and Wales, while Canada, who has taken Scotland, moves down into England!

How can you help?

Simple join the site and choose Ireland as you motherland!

1-1.png

The game is relatively simple, all you have to do is

Work by finding a job
    Train by clicking the train button on your profile page

3-2.png

As you can see, Canada (red) holds Scotland while we hope to take the North by this evening

2-3.png

Before you fight, you should join the Irish Citizens Army

4-2.png

If you log on to this chat:

http://wbe02.mibbit.com/?settings=823d60fbf0d13057732cd50d73a0c3fc&server=irc.rizon.net&channel=%23ireland

you'll be coordinated to fight effectively!

5-2.png

We hope you enjoy the game and deal some real damage against the sneeky Red Coats

\o/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I want to invade the english but It won't let me register!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I used to play this for a few months. Looks like its changed a bit since i stopped playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Marcus Suridius

We are currently fighting in Wales and Northern Ireland, try register again...we need as many Irish people as we can get to give the Uk a real kicking

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Played this for a few months too. Was good fun, and yeah, it's certainly sharpened up since I've played it :D

Will rereg laters for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

:eek: Poland owns large chunks of Russia, China and the US.

Do you work then train, then join the army, then fight?

Edit: This a lot more complicated than it appears with all sorts of weaponary for sale!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 AdamPower

bump

Advertisement