Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Received A warning..

Options
  • 27-10-2010 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭

Hi all,i have been given a warning On the Accommodation & Property forum,thread Lovely flatmate, nasty boyfriend.

Warning is post number 19.
    The yellow card is for bieng "naughty":rolleyes:

I dont believe this warning is warrented as i was pointing out in my posts that using drugs with alcohol had put the OP in a vunerable position before and had done again,and i suggested that she should seize this activity and fill her time learning to cook,it is a lifeskill after all:cool:
    (she had pointed out that she was 28,living away from home and was unable to cook)

I believe the warning came about when Victor in post #14 told me it was none of my business that she should learn to cook,i then replied that the whole affair was none of my business and neither was it his for that matter.
    I was only commenting on what the OP had told us.

Advising a poster of quitting drugs and alcohol and taking up a basic human need like learning to cook for oneself earns me a yellow card...... Theres something wrong here guys.

I was willing to let this go,but everytime i click my Ucp this yellow card for bieng a naughty boy:rolleyes: is there for everyone to see,its not right and not deserved.

Can someone look into this please?

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Victor is a moderator of the forum. It could have been made clearer, but I'm assuming that Victor was posting in his moderator role, pointing out that your post was off-topic. Arguing with a moderator's directions is generally considered bad form as it derails threads.

Yellow cards are minor warnings, they're not really anything to get worked up about, and nobody (other than moderators) can see the yellow card on your user profile.

Advertisement