Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Places to eat in Wexford?

• 27-10-2010 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi!

Im planning a holiday to Wexford and wanted to bring some friends to a nice place to eat! Its a special occsion so I want something a bit different where im gauranteed great service and and high quality!

Please help me!

I want to impress!

Thanks!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

Wexford town specifically or the county?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 D_wex

Hi There,
    I'm from Wexford and a place I regularly bring my family is to Jaques Bistro, part of Greenacres in Selskar. The food is really good quality, reasonably priced and in my opinion well worth a visit!
    I think it'd be perfect for a special occasion, the menu gives lots of choice and I'm sure there'll be something for everyone!

Hope you impress :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

heya C_Bear, Im not sure what area in Wexford you are in, but my fave restaurant is via veneto in Enniscorthy (http://www.viaveneto.ie/) Italian food and award winning, again, only useful if you are near Enniscorthy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 C_Bear

D_Wex
    I looked up that green acres place and it looks perfect!! Thanks so much for your comment!! I think i will take a visit there!! It so great as it is also close to the opera house and I think and I am going to bring them to a show too!!

I hope your right!! :)

To lonestargirl I am going to wexford town!!have you been? so you think Jaques Bistro is a good place to go?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

Yes, Greenacres is fab. I actually had my wedding reception upstairs in the gallery there and it was fantastic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭salutations

If you're passin near Gorey on the way back go to Wild Spices there. It is without doubt the nicest Indian restaurant Ive ever been in. I was in it last week whilst staying local. Amazing.

Advertisement