Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T-Shirt Printing

Options
  • 27-10-2010 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

Anybody know anyone that does this that would fancy making a few euro??, doesn't have to be a big organisation or anything. Someone in their house would be ideal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Is it in Dundalk? There is a wee place just across the road from Oscars pub on park street.

I looked it up on Google streetview but I have no idea how to link to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Here it is:
    http://goo.gl/maps/rWwn

Not sure if its still open though

It's been open anytime I passed it.(last week and before)

Il be heading up that way again later so Il report back.

Just remembered there is a place in the old(Dundalk) shopping centre aswell that prints stuff, mugs, keys, shirts etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 FutbolFever

ssmith6287 wrote: »
    Anybody know anyone that does this that would fancy making a few euro??, doesn't have to be a big organisation or anything. Someone in their house would be ideal

Where you based? Past posts suggest Drogheda?

There is a place on Georges Street, opposite Fusion that does T-Shirt printing. A young lady was hard at work yesterday as I drove past. They also have a sign stuck to the pole outside advertising it. So this could be your best bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

cheers for the info people, yeah im in drogheda, will call in tomorrow.

cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

there is a place on launence strret where freemans mens shop used to be , saw it yesterday hth

Advertisement