Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Insurance

Options
  • 27-10-2010 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

Good home insurance quotes, can anyone recommend some good places to phone. and one that doens't need locks and keys on your windows as i don't have them on my windows as it's an older house.

Also, what should i be looking for in the small print? Have included/or not???

Thanks and i hope it's in the right section.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I don't know if this is really the right place for this query?
    Moved to Banking & Insurance & Pensions .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

aviva tend to be very competitive on premium, although they dont offer straight up all risks cover. also try allianz and zurich. but id imagine aviva to be the best value. look out for single article limits, also do read the policy through and through, some may go over your head but its worth it. you can apply for aviva and allianz on line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

I think the main thing you have to worry about in the small print is that if you lie on the application form your home insurance may be void.

Advertisement