Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Professional Mastering?

Options
  • 27-10-2010 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Does anybody know any good online mastering offers? I'm looking for something cheap. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

JennyOB wrote: »
    Does anybody know any good online mastering offers? I'm looking for something cheap. :)

This is the wrong place to post such a query Jenny - best post in the main Forum.

Richard in Wav Mastering in Limerick is world class - you did mistype 'cheap' for 'good' didn't you ? ;)

http://www.wavmastering.com/index.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 JennyOB

Of course, thanks Paul :) Still getting used to the site.. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 JennyOB

I'm not actually sure what is considered the "main forum" here. Could you drop a link for me please?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 mariothespeed

hi jenny sorry dont know where your other post is. check these guys out. fantastic value - 10e a track and ask for Dave - super nice guy and genuinely puts the work in. He should be charging far more than he is..he's away in USA for 2wks now but drop him a mail

http://www.loragrecords.com/teamdiamond.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MSB Mastering

For what I do, I think I'm dead cheap!

Mastering for 35Euro/track

Samplitude, custom PC, monitoring by Crookwood C2, Chord SPM and PMC AB1. Get in touch at info@msbmastering.com

I'm quite happy to do a track for free if you've got an album, so it'll cost you nothing if you don't go with me. And if you do, I'd simply charge for that track along with the others.

24 bit .wav/.aiff files at whatever samplerate you mixed at please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Samplitude, custom PC, monitoring by Crookwood C2, Chord SPM and PMC AB1. Get in touch at info@msbmastering.com

I'm quite happy to do a track for free if you've got an album, so it'll cost you nothing if you don't go with me. And if you do, I'd simply charge for that track along with the others.

Where are you based MSB ?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 8,124 ✭✭✭fitz

My browser tells me your website is distributing malware...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

fitz wrote: »
    My browser tells me your website is distributing malware...

mine too. Kaspersky AV won't let me near it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Not having that problem myself :
    MSB Mastering is a CD Mastering House in Northern Ireland's County Down and is operated by mastering engineer Darrell Walker. It is one part of the company Komodo Recordings.

Someone's got an internet sock puppet by the looks of it.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70805312&postcount=9

Advertisement