Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RB3 Pricing and Availability

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Got my game off adverts, €30

Smyths selling it for 34.99

• Registered Users Posts: 7,610 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Cheers mate but I am looking for them on PS3. What sites would you recommend for ordering online. Tryed a few like Amazon etc, prices were very high though

Amazon are the cheapest for the drums at £100 including shipping and are also one of the few that will ship such a big item to Ireland.

The only other site I know of that will ship them here, shopto.net, charges €30 for shipping from England, but charges €113 for the drums making it over €20 more than Amazon at the current exhange rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

As of yesterday HMV on Henry St have 2 sets of the RB3 drums for €135 on the 360. If you're looking for them on another format you will need to order them online as no one is stocking them.

If you are only after the cymbals good luck as the only place that has them is Mad Catz gameshark store who wont ship to Ireland and the usual Ebay gougers are looking for around €80 plus shipping.

How good are the RB3 drums compared to standard RB1 ones ?
    I take it sensitivity and pedals etc are much much better ? I may invest depending on the advice of peeps here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

SeantheMan wrote: »
    How good are the RB3 drums compared to standard RB1 ones ?
    I take it sensitivity and pedals etc are much much better ? I may invest depending on the advice of peeps here

Haven't played them myself but I think they are the same as the beatles drums, if they are then there is no comparison, opposite ends of the scale.

Spotted 2 sets of the drums in HMV Henry St. this morning. €134.99 for xbox. Didn't see any for PS3.

They also had mic stands for €16.99 , might pick one of those up later in the week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Anyone know anywhere thats selling the RB1 or 2 drum kits for PS3? They had them on play.com for a tenner a while back and just as I got the spare change for them they went out of stock.

And unfortunately I dont have the money wad available to get the new drums, but by gum I want them

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Anyone know anywhere thats selling the RB1 or 2 drum kits for PS3? They had them on play.com for a tenner a while back and just as I got the spare change for them they went out of stock.

And unfortunately I dont have the money wad available to get the new drums, but by gum I want them

Not sure about now, but HMV was selling them for 12.99 before xmas. thats not a typo, you read correctly 12.99!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

calex71 wrote: »
    Not sure about now, but HMV was selling them for 12.99 before xmas. thats not a typo, you read correctly 12.99!!!!

Oh I know yeah, that's what has seriously tempted me to get a new set, as my current set of drums from guitar hero world tour are at the other end of the country :( and even though they weren't the best set, I still miss them :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

HMV (Cruises Street Limerick) have the official Rock Band mic stands for €5.99, perfect for facilitating those voxtar moments ;)

HMV (Cruises Street Limerick) have the official Rock Band mic stands for €5.99, perfect for facilitating those voxtar moments ;)

5.99???? I'll check my local again. There always seems to be a discrepancy between HMV's it was 11.99 last time I saw it. Though I could be thinking of the guitar stands.

• Advertisement

Just picked up a new Beatles RB John Lennon guitar for all of €7.98 :eek:

Edit: On gamestop.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭MaidenSlayer

Got RB3 there the other day in HMV for €14, might be a few still around. Does anybody know where I could get the keyboard and an estimated price?

Got RB3 there the other day in HMV for €14, might be a few still around. Does anybody know where I could get the keyboard and an estimated price?

Maybe try adverts.ie I haven't seen any in the shops in ages, if anywhere hmv might have some. est. cost €80. There should be more pushed to shops when they relaunch it in Oct/Nov.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭MaidenSlayer

calex71 wrote: »
    There should be more pushed to shops when they relaunch it in Oct/Nov.

Hopefully yeah, might as well wait until the January sales and get one half price!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Well I think this is to do with pricing and availability alright!

I thought after the last big update Microsoft did to combat pirating and such that the Rock Band DLC for free thing I mentioned before would stop on a particular forum, especially since somebody reported one of the major uploaders to Harmonix and had all of his stuff deleted. Well I'm delighted to report that the scene is back and more alive than ever! Obviously I can't tell you all here directly how to get lots of free DLC so if you want to know badly just PM me so we can discuss it somewhere that's not on this site!

Advertisement