Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Broadband Provider in Carlingford Area

Options
  • 27-10-2010 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I will shortly be relocating to Carlingford and was wondering which company would be the best for broadband in terms of coverage and reliability. I have prices from O2, 3 and Digiweb but have no idea how good or bad the signal/speeds are.

I do not want to be paying for line rental so Eircom isn't really an option and it also makes Digiweb quiet expensive.

Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Smokecloak

You may have already selected your broadband provider, but I swear by o2. the speed always amazes me. Would,nt use anyone else, and I,ve tried many and was dissapointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭chrabo

Eircom only, Digiweb using diffrent system in carlingford. Its onyly 3 option Satelite, mobile network or DSL

Advertisement