Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xenon jtag

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

With it reporting as a retail Xenon you should try the freeboot toolbox on that nand, with the right CPU key :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Still get the same error even with the Xenon retail nand and correct CPU key

You could flash to stock, dump nand, try freeboot toolbox.

Or you could custom build freeboot using ibuild.exe - check the guide link in my tutorial (at the top of the first post). You're looking for step 6.

You could flash to stock, dump nand, try freeboot toolbox.

If I have the nand in it's complete form now, and flash it to the nand won't I have the same copy when I dump it again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

right click on flash tool icon, then select "Run as administrator".
    That should be it

• Advertisement

Nope no joy with that either

Yup, but you can check your stock nand works ;)

Ok and if not I am screwed? lol

No, there are update routes from XBR to Freeboot without having a stock nand. The toolbox is just a bit easier ;)

Oddly enough the toolbox seems to except the xbr image injected with the kv and config blocks, the xenon is now booting freeBOOT with 9199 thanks TV

• Advertisement

No bother, glad you got it sorted.

Advertisement