Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Immermat Flash Timer

Options
  • 27-10-2010 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

My Immermat heating timer gave up today after about two years. Purchased new one identical to old one and wired it up same as old one.

When I turned on power I discovered it will work on “constant on” and switches off on “constant off” but will not work when switched to “timed on/off. “ (segments pushed in).
    Could it be a faulty timer? Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    AleoN

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

-you may have mixed the feed and switched live

or it may be faulty

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

i think the segmants have to be pulled out for timed on ????.............nope just checked so could be faulty.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭AleoN

Checked connections again and all were ok. Went back to supplier this morning and he gave me a new timer (same model). Said he never had this happen before.
    Connected new unit and all is working again!!

Thanks for the help guys

AleoN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

they always say that:)

they sold a million and you're the first person that ever returned one

you get used to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭ntpm

M cebee wrote: »
    they always say that:)

they sold a million and you're the first person that ever returned one

you get used to it

They will never admit liability.:mad:
    If they did every wholesalers would have to pay the trades person for the hassle of travelling and labour to refit faulty parts.... NO HOPE!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Box09

Hi guys - just wondering where you can buy the immermat timers? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭AleoN

Any of the Electrical Suppliers listed in the sticky at the top of the page should have them. Thats where I got mine anyway. Cost around the €30 mark.

AleoN

Advertisement