Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tv3 now The Apprentice-bit of photography in it

• 27-10-2010 7:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭

Repeat but they have to get photos of a car themselves as part of the task.
    Could be funny, interesting.
    Pa

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭oshead

I'd watch it but hate the bloody show.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

Should be interesting. They were given a P&S for another task and the shots were very amateurish.

On another note, their aerial photography for the links between scenes are old. I saw the old Lansdowne Road stadium on last week's show.

How about that for unprofessionalism!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Should be interesting. They were given a P&S for another task and the shots were very amateurish.

On another note, their aerial photography for the links between scenes are old. I saw the old Lansdowne Road stadium on last week's show.

How about that for unprofessionalism!

"Amateurish"... What where you expecting them to get with a P&S, pro shots?

I'd hardly call old footage on the intro unprofessional.

Take a chill pill :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

kjt wrote: »
    "Amateurish"... What where you expecting them to get with a P&S, pro shots?

I'd hardly call old footage on the intro unprofessional.

Take a chill pill :)

I suppose they should have been given a professional photographer rather than a P&S.

Chill pill taken :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

I suppose they should have been given a professional photographer rather than a P&S.

Chill pill taken :)

Ahh my apologies! Had a feeling I might have taken your comment the wrong way.

Sorry! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

I heard that the whole of the Irish Apprentice series has the same budget as 1 show of the UK version. No wonder it looks a bit cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Oh I saw it, was quite funny but fair play to the fella with the paint job idea, that was a good one!

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭IamBlip

Saw it too, nice cameras and lens they where given, 5D2 + L?. It was funny when the two girls where taking the photo inside the tent, (the red colour shot of them dancing in the dark,) one girl holding the camera and the other with her hand over the flash:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

guessing they're using a 500D with a 24-70L

The built-in flash would not be on the 5dmk2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

swingking wrote: »
    guessing they're using a 500D with a 24-70L

The built-in flash would not be on the 5dmk2

That was it alright. Noticed they were taking an indoor photo at a gig and the flash had popped up. Another member of the team covered the flash with her hand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

i also noticed they had it on the macro setting.... lol

Advertisement