Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Halloween Eye Candy!

• 27-10-2010 7:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Halloween, girls, clubs, and house parties seem to be a recipe that goes together very well, much like a type of food that's only available once a year due to scarcity of ingredients:rolleyes: If there's ever a time my eyes are popping out of my head when out it's at Halloween:D

There's mostly nurses but also a healthy mix of Lara Crofts, Supergirls, Policewomen etc. Great craic altogether. It's fair to say the women love to tramp it up around this time of year. And I'm all for it!

If anyone disagrees look at the attached picture that clearly validates my point.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Hi there Scraib,just wondering,is there an underlying point to this thread that I could be missing?If its an eye candy thread we have one already so would you mind explaining it for me.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

nedtheshed wrote: »
    Hi there Scraib,just wondering,is there an underlying point to this thread that I could be missing?If its an eye candy thread we have one already so would you mind explaining it for me.:)

This is for costumed eye candy :)

Munches popcorn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Whilst I'm all for sexy costumes, I really wish people would take Samhain more traditionally.

I mean what happened to devil/witch/werewolf/vampire/ghost/mummy/zombie costumes?

Nowadays women dress as a sexy version of almost anything, and men do crap like dressing as a traffic cones. Might as well be a fancy dress party any night of the year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Nowadays women dress as a sexy version of almost anything,

Funny you should mention that. There was an article in one of the newspapers the other day stating what are good/bad ideas for costumes. One of the things listed as bad for girls was the 'sexy INSERT GENERIC ITEM HERE' costume, for example 'sexy bee'. The writer went on a nice rant about how bees are not sexy and women should be wary of any man who has an insect fetish. :pac:
    FWIW, bad for boys was Wayne Rooney :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Revolution9

Galvasean wrote: »
    Funny you should mention that. There was an article in one of the newspapers the other day stating what are good/bad ideas for costumes. One of the things listed as bad for girls was the 'sexy INSERT GENERIC ITEM HERE' costume, for example 'sexy bee'. The writer went on a nice rant about how bees are not sexy and women should be wary of any man who has an insect fetish. :pac:

Here's that exact article!
    http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/features/2010/1026/1224282000937.html

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Galvasean wrote: »

All pre-made Halloween costumes for women are meant to be 'sexy'. You can even be a sexy house ffs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Scráib

I think it's interesting that the costumes women wear at Halloween are all 'sexy' versions that essentially have them wearing less, and the ladies have no problems wearing them.

Now don't get me wrong, I think it's great. Hot girl dressed normally = Hot. Hot Girl wearing less while dressed up = I've tripped over my own feet and dropped my pint again.

@nedtheshed: What's the point of this thread... I suppose I just thought that it was worth noting the prevalence of costumed hotties about!

@Bottle_of_Smoke: I reckon people just don't go for the traditional halloweens anymore!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Fishie wrote: »
    All pre-made Halloween costumes for women are meant to be 'sexy'. You can even be a sexy house ffs

ironhide_facepalm.jpg

Actually, come to think of it, I despise all pre-made costumes. I like it when peopel put in actual thought and effort.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭magneticimpulse

oh my goodness...guys in pre made costume, especially capt. america...epic Fail!!! One way to turn a woman off completely haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Conor_M1990

I love holloween sure every Friday Saturday night theres herds of women going round every town in Ireland in Short skirts tits hanging out etc only difference with Halloween is there wearing costumes.

I was going to go as Deadmau5 but only thought of it yesterday so it looks like the high vis again this year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

national "wear your lingerie outdoors" day

Advertisement