Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flight over for the liverpool game from dublin

Options
  • 27-10-2010 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

did any of ye book your flights for the liverpool game yet, i have be checking the price of these flights for the last couple of weeks what is the story like there 150euro with ryanair into standstead, is there something on in london that weekend or what never seen them that dare and still a few weeks to go yet, do any of ye think they might go down again, i booked the flight out for 5euro but havent booked flight back yet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭marty2002

Its a strange one that alright, i just booked flights for the CL game home to Werder bremen which is only 4 days before the liverpool game, going out of Dublin into Stanstead with ryanair for a cheap enough price, certainly nowhere near the price range you quoted.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donspur

yeah the bremen flight was cheap i booked that one myself cant understand the liverpool one its going to be expensive few days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

yeah keep checking,i booked my flights for bolton game on tuesday and prices kept changing.i'm going friday to sat and only cheap flight on friday was early morning checked later and found an afternoon flight had changed to no taxes,Now its back to regular fare.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Might be cheaper for you to stay the night and fly back on 1st flight on the Monday morning for €12.

Would still mean finding a place to stay of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 littledel

lads i booked flights last week for liverpool game fly out on the sat at 4.10 and come back on the monday a 2.30...booked it with ryanair 30 euro each return fly into gathwitch

• Advertisement
Advertisement