Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice UK Week 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭sidelines

"Karmically they will be retributed" - she should go and work with Sarah Palin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭steve9859

"They ganged up on me and they will be retributed....the universe speaks louder!!!" Oh my God!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

"My professionality." That alone ...

"They will be retributed" :)
    ...and what was the one she did earlier in the show, during a pitch, I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Sinall

Retributed!!! HA HA HA!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭patmac

The tall bird who sold all the stuff is seriously talented, has it all!
    Karma got her fired, looking forward to Dara!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

"They will be retributed" :)
    ...and what was the one she did earlier in the show, during a pitch, I think?

Manoeuvrement?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Banji

Melissa deserved to go!

Lisa is gorgeous!

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Johnnio13

My god her engerlish is horrendous. "the produce you can buy....." grrrrrr....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,908 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Oh. My. God.

What the feck has she come as?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

Some people's image of themselves is so far from reality.

She jumped on Sugar's suggestion that the PM didn't lead her as well - talk about grasping at straws.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Manoeuvrement?

That's the one :D

Whenever she came out with one of them gems it distracted me from the show, I'd be thinking to myself.."There's no way that's a word..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Dara will tear her a new one!!!!

Oh. My. God.

What the feck has she come as?

Well it is Hallowe'en.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭steve9859

Dara is a great host of You're Fired. Anton Savage is OK but he's no Dara

steve9859 wrote: »
    Dara is a great host of You're Fired. Anton Savage is OK but he's no Dara

Yeah, think he's better than Adrian "Everyman" Chiles.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Its not really Savage's fault his show is ****, its just that the contestants are so painfully boring.

Great analogy there by Sugar, though I think at first glance her uselessness is evident :D

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

Stuart: "Lord Sugar, I'll make millions for you, I've done it before sellling yoyos in school..."

:D I was sure he was gone at that point.

But Melissa's lack of professionality did let her down.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

I think what's best about the UK Apprentice and what makes it so much better than the Irish one is that Lord Sugar is just so much more of a personality than the dull Bill Cullen and his penny apples. Could you imagine Bill comparing someone to a knock-off DVD?

Flimbos wrote: »
    Stuart: "Lord Sugar, I'll make millions for you, I've done it before sellling yoyos in school..."

:D I was sure he was gone at that point.

But Melissa's lack of professionality did let her down.

Yeah, Lord Sugar, with your billions I could make millions for you. Well done, Stu.

• Advertisement

fricatus wrote: »
    I think what's best about the UK Apprentice and what makes it so much better than the Irish one is that Lord Sugar is just so much more of a personality than the dull Bill Cullen and his penny apples. Could you imagine Bill comparing someone to a knock-off DVD?

Not unless it's about warriors.

Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof! :rolleyes:

Melissa is indeed a dog! :D

Comfortability .. sectionality.. is it her first language?

Yeah I think he comes across as more genuine and can give a bit of praise. Also, his advisors are the same, not like the goons who Cullen has beside him who seem like horrible people.

This was my second time watching the UK one tonight, think I will stick with this and give the Irish one a miss from now on. It's only a product placement show anyway filled with fuds.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,477 ✭✭✭Heroditas

She looks far better with the peroxide hair and glasses

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

ColeTrain wrote: »
    This was my second time watching the UK one tonight, think I will stick with this and give the Irish one a miss from now on. It's only a product placement show anyway filled with fuds.

+1
    Every time I watch it, there's no end of Snap Printing, Ford, Big Red Book, Spar etc in your face.

ColeTrain wrote: »
    Also, his advisors are the same, not like the goons who Cullen has beside him who seem like horrible people.

Well yes and no... I have to agree with you about Jacqui - she just comes across as an awful, self-important wagon. I think Brian Purcell is cool though - he has a very subtle sense of humour that peeks through every now and again. He's one of the best things about the programme.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Meh, long brown hair not doing it for me anymore :P

Meh, long brown hair not doing it for me anymore :P

Blond hides a multitude.

I would know.

• Advertisement

Flimbos wrote: »
    +1
    Every time I watch it, there's no end of Snap Printing, Ford, Big Red Book, Spar etc in your face.

I think they got into some trouble over it last series but have continued on with it. Sickening really.
    Well yes and no... I have to agree with you about Jacqui - she just comes across as an awful, self-important wagon. I think Brian Purcell is cool though - he has a very subtle sense of humour that peeks through every now and again. He's one of the best things about the programme.

Don't like the guy at all, has the face of a bulldog chewing a wasp but then again he's usually dealing with a bunch of idiots.

Advertisement