Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice UK Week 4

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

LOL Stuart has immunity from the boardroom now :D

Anyone remember the South African baddie in the Lethal Weapon movie? He holds up his credentials and goes "DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY!", but seconds later Mel Gibson puts a bullet between his eyes. :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Who's the blonde on the panel? She's smokin'!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

that melissa was one looney toon, strange fish, and cracking actress too on the you're fired programation.

and thats before I just heard her say she talks to lightbulbs and something about forcefelds :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Who's the blonde on the panel? She's smokin'!!

She's attractive, aight. And one of the Top 30 business women in Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭Speak Now

One of those rare times on the apprentice that you knew the PM was safe going into the boardroom. Melissa was dreadful, i had to laugh at her disguise on the you're fired show. I bet she had to do it as she'd never be able to make a successful pitch again in the real world with her old bulldog look. Either way she's unattractive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

Was glad to see her go. such an arrogant self centered incompotent mut. The pm guy should have just told her out straight and let her fly off on one because the whole team would have been behind him.

I know debenhams was set up as a meet for them but did they really have to go and pitch there with a shower head and shovel? could they not have told the producers to pi55 off

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Meh, long brown hair not doing it for me anymore :P

Actually I have the complete opposite opinion, just catching up with this weeks You're Fired, can't believe they are the same person, I have to say I'm actually a bit smitten with her :p really nice eyes imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

fricatus wrote: »
    LOL Stuart has immunity from the boardroom now :D

Anyone remember the South African baddie in the Lethal Weapon movie? He holds up his credentials and goes "DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY!", but seconds later Mel Gibson puts a bullet between his eyes. :cool:

The was Murtaugh actually. Riggs was on the ground. Roger planted one between the baddies eyes and then delivered the killer line "IT'S JUST BEEN REVOKED!" </pedantic>

OT, I'm glad Melissa is gone. I don't think I could hack another week of her and her bs.

Sad thing is, there's so many people just like her, that spend their lives bigging themselves up in their own mind. "I'm a excellent pitcher". Eh, no you're not love, you're ****e, and you'll never improve until you let go of your delusions and start accepting criticism and using it positively.

If betting, I would put my money on Chris or Liz to win at this point.

Advertisement