Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part for a Dial-Type Grasslin Towerchron Time Switch

Options
  • 27-10-2010 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am looking for a part for an old Grasslin Towerchron Time Switch and I'd appreciate any advice on where I might get one.

It's a time switch for a gas boiler and it's the 24-hour analogue dial type. Rather than pulling out tabs, you have to put a tiny plastic insert into the dial. A red insert at the time you want to start the boiler and a blue one at the time you want to stop it. I would like to get additional inserts. I doubt that most electrical dealers would stock such obsolete items, which is why I'm posting here for advice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Probably get an electrician to put in a modern timer is the best way forward there.

Advertisement