Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Weather, Halloween Outfit

Options
  • 27-10-2010 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

Jean is wearing a distinctively Halloween outfit tonight.

Purple and lots of black lace. OMG, that woman pushes all the right buttons. If only she'd get rid of her cats, I'd move straight in tomorrow. Damn cats......

Oh yeah, the weather...... not raining enough for halloween for my liking :( I think the amateur forecaster like myself would call it mild !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

dfbemt wrote: »
    Jean is wearing a distinctively Halloween outfit tonight.

Purple and lots of black lace. OMG, that woman pushes all the right buttons. If only she'd get rid of her cats, I'd move straight in tomorrow. Damn cats......

Oh yeah, the weather...... not raining enough for halloween for my liking :( I think the amateur forecaster like myself would call it mild !

Spotted! She looked like the picture of the flower she was standing beside. Same colour as well! :eek:

132663.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,846 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

if you really loved her dfbemt, you'd look past the cats issue:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

if you really loved her dfbemt, you'd look past the cats issue:p

I do, I really do but the cats break me out in a rash and I'd end up looking like Woogie from Something about Mary :eek:

All the boils would look like ridges on a weather chart and as much as Jean likes the weather I'm sure my ridges wouldn't do it for her :o

Now, how to get rid of those cats...... :rolleyes:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6U4i7Yi9x1Y8bJZT9xNrB15KbYjcRIl0fAFlrcVrxu8JULyo&t=1&usg=__We0K9mQShQHu85rLh4Y35iYRDko=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

I do, I really do but the cats break me out in a rash and I'd end up looking like Woogie from Something about Mary :eek:

A catty tune for you to enjoy :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

And another .... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

Nnnnnoooooooooo.

After seeing her Halloween outfit I called around to Jeans last night and was met at the front door......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

• Registered Users Posts: 16,846 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

I can't say I blame the cat in that video for being peeved, the music and yer man's voice is terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭WolfeIRE

would this work for Evelyn? :pac: potential costume change opportunity for Jean perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

Nnnnnoooooooooo.

After seeing her Halloween outfit I called around to Jeans last night and was met at the front door......

MMMM just thinking about her halloween outfit, if she is such a cat fan, there is a high risk of her appearing at the door in a catwoman outfit!!

(anyone care to share a catwoman pic, can't figure out how to post it!!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭WolfeIRE

It's amazing what you find when you askjeeves "what costume is jean byrne wearing for her oct 31st weather forecast?"

EDIT:
    That was michelle pfeiffer from batman with jean byrne badly photoshopped for the Ceann. cannot remove despite Confab (not eactly mr PC with his recent posts) from t'internet police calling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Rule 34.

Advertisement