Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduation Gowns?

• 27-10-2010 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Does any know what the story is with getting your gown, do you have to pre book one or do you just collect it on the day of the graduation?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

did they not send ye a letter with two tickets for the grad.? it says the gowns will be supplied 2hours prior to the waffle and that ye have to be ready 30mins before the waffle. Gown hire is 25euro and have to be returned within a hour after the waffle. (i think ye get the 25quid back but not 100%).

Enjoy.!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭markphillips

Hey, my grad is at 10.30. Any idea how long they go on for? Gotta book a meal!

Cheers

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Hey, my grad is at 10.30. Any idea how long they go on for? Gotta book a meal!

Cheers

:pac:

Eternity...

Ah no. (srsly, they do)
    you could book a late meal to be sure. Say 6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 belindaf

male gowns cost 25 girls cost an extra 5 euro for de bloody hat!!! Rip off!!!

den to make it worse dey didnt even give ya any money back!!!

TUT!!

Advertisement