Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia e51 lost vodafone live

Options
  • 27-10-2010 11:04pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭

last week i got an unsolicited configuration message from vodafone.i thought they were updating the phone settings so i saved it to the phone.
    since then i have not been able to connect through vodafone live.every time i try it keeps trying to connect through my home wi fi.which is fine when im at home but useless when im at work.
    i spent 2 hours on the phone to at least 15 different operators,tecs and a manager.none of who can fix the problem.im just hoping someone here has the expertise or knowledge as to how to rectify it.
    thanks for any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Is the live apn still listed on the phone?

When you open web app, is it prompting you to pick a connection?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

the v live app is still on the phone. e.g.when i google boards.ie,the options screen will come up for connection through vodafone live or my home wi fi. i select v live,it then says connecting through eircom5346 6352.then unable to connect through eircom 5346...

Advertisement