Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bon Jovi - Dublin, June 2011

Options
  • 27-10-2010 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭

Bon Jovi will be playing the RDS arena, June 29th 2011 tickets on general sale 11/11, admission €65.70 - €91.25

http://live2011tour.bonjovi.com/tour

I'd love to go see this but f*ck me tickets are pricey :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭AxlRose1992

Hmm, expensive alright. I reckon that'll be a bad move. Would like to see them, but I don't really have the money, and after seeing the prices, I reckon I'll be hoping the next time Bon Jovi visit, they re-think their price plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Hmm, expensive alright. I reckon that'll be a bad move. Would like to see them, but I don't really have the money, and after seeing the prices, I reckon I'll be hoping the next time Bon Jovi visit, they re-think their price plan.

Good call. I didn't mind them when I saw them in Kildare in 2008. I didn't pay for it and went for Kid Rock tbh, but Bon Jovi really impressed me, and I've never been a fan of their music....this price seems a little high rise

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

The RDS arena is their spiritual home in Ireland, saw them there at least three times in the late 90s-early 00s, including their show that was played in a thunderstorm!

Not been to the last couple of gigs here, and at those prices, I'll have to think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

To be honest Bon Jovi ticket prices have been expensive for years.........but this is a step too far I think.......and I have the same feeling about this as I do about Metallica outdoor gigs - I want to see them indoors here for a change, I saw Bon Jovi in 1988 in the RDS Simmonscourt, and the last couple of years have just wanted to see them do the O2 - now to me that might just allow me to justify the ticket price.......

I'm going to try and hit Hard Rock Calling in London I think, if there's a couple of decent bands on the bill there.......tickets are cheaper too, inc fees and currency exchange it's already €5 cheaper than the Dublin standing tickets.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8 crystaljk

I'd like to go to Bon Jovi's gig, I'm not very keen on RDS though. I think O2 is much much better venue. Have been to many concerts this year, O2 is the best! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

^^ yeah but bon jovi would sell out the o2 many times over! they may have only been able for one date and the rds is far bigger!

Advertisement