Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost in photo

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

they think its some kind of magic program with an 'insert inexplicable thing' button in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

maccored wrote: »
    they think its some kind of magic program with an 'insert inexplicable thing' button in it.

And that its the only image manipulation programme out there! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

That's the worst case of anorexia I've ever seen!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Check the EXIF data on the original pic, I bet it's a high ISO (slow shutter speed) combined with a strobe or flash in the night club.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

If it was very slow shutter then everyone would have to be standing fairly stil .... apart from the Ghost of course :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

6th wrote: »
    If it was very slow shutter then everyone would have to be standing fairly stil .... apart from the Ghost of course :D

Depends on the lighting.... It's not a ghost, that I am certain of.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭tigerblob

This is shopped. Badly!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

tigerblob wrote: »
    This is shopped. Badly!

can you elaborate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭alex73

The Photo is transposed, Basically a photo from a reflection married with the party foto. The real give away is the arm of the "Ghost". Its not just the "Ghost" that has been added but lots of other stuff.

Biggest give away are the 2 light reflections!!. I mean how dumb can you get..

So there is no possibilities here,, only the reality of a poor photoshop of 2 different photos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

[IMG][/img]http://cdn.theboxhouston.com/files/2010/06/50-PAC-PIX.jpg

Here is another ghost photo, 2Pac is standing next to 50 Cent. (Pac died in 1996)

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement