Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunk or Child?

• 28-10-2010 12:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

Played this game the other night and it was pretty funny.
    This Game is simple you are given a scenario and you have to guess if when it happened when the person was drunk or when they where a child.

So Ill go first:

It was around Halloween and lots of stuff had been collected for a big bonfire. One of the things was a large wooden spindle type thing that used to have plastic drainage tubes wrapped around it.

It was sitting on its side and someone had kicked in a couple of planks in the center out creating a hole in it I decided to climb into the hollow center. My friends then tipped the spindle with me still inside onto its big round edges. Then slowly at first started to role it with me still inside down the road. The spindle started to pick up speed as the road slopped downhill.

Eventually it was going faster then my friends could keep up with. The road was in a housing estate and the slope ended at a t-junction with a busy main road. The spindle and me still inside flew across the main road (narrowly missing a car I was later told) and slammed into the wall of a house across the road causing part of it to fall.

I got out feeling dizzy but otherwise unharmed and ran away.

So Drunk or Child?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭patrickc

drunk children dont work, they pretend they are older than they really are and then Patrickc gets in trouble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 smokeyeyes08

child!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

child!!!

Epic first post :)

Il go Drunk

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Child.

Is it my go?

I drank a bottle of Vodka, got sick onto a stranger's face and passed out on a traffic island.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

I kissed a child.

So Drunk or Child?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

brummytom wrote: »
    I drank a bottle of Vodka, got sick onto a stranger's face and passed out on a traffic island.

Both?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 463 ✭✭dollybird2

CHILD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 463 ✭✭dollybird2

My turn

I had sex

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Child.

Is it my go?

But you're still a child! :p

And i bet that happened last weekend-so drunk child :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

alwaysadub wrote: »
    But you're still a child! :p

And i bet that happened last weekend-so drunk child :pac:
    A girl bet me I couldn't drink a crate on Saturday.

I did, but I'm not sure it was much of a victory

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

this post will be legen..................wait for it...............dary

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,573 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I voted on x factor...

Drunk or child?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

Child.

Is it my go?

Drunk lolypop lady!

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭yermanoffthetv

My turn. Crashed a car into my next door neighbours hedge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,573 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Woman!!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

The Correct answer is ...

Child

I was about 12 at the time.

Child?

Actually child is correct! 6 years old and wanted to go to the toyshop. Liberated the keys of my dads car and hopped in. I learned enough from postman pat to know to put it in gear and BANG. One demolished hedge :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

i started drinking at 14 so where does the line

I fell on my face cos of the heels i was wearing and hit the fireplace resulting in 3 stitches right beside my eye..

• Advertisement

I fell on my face cos of the heels i was wearing and hit the fireplace resulting in 3 stitches right beside my eye..

Child?

Owww that would have to be drunk. I whacked my head on a radiator while pissed so I know your pain :o

Doc wrote: »
    Child?

Yep :) I was about 3 and was after robbing my mam's shoes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

While riding my bike home I lost my balance, fell over, and dislocated my shoulder.

Drunk or child?

While riding my bike home I lost my balance, fell over, and dislocated my shoulder.

Drunk or child?
    Drunk?

Child?

Drunk or child?

Drunk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

Most definitely drunk! :D

The funny thing is I wasn't even going fast. I was slowly turning a corner and just fell sideways, didn't even try to break my fall. :p

Edit: If only I had someone following me with a video camera, I'd be a Youtube celebrity for sure!

Got into a JCB digger and found keys in it. I started up but didn’t have a clue how to drive the thing. I eventually figured out how to turn it left and right swinging the big arm. Heard someone shouting so I legged it before they could catch me!

Drunk or Child?

• Advertisement

I suck at this game! :o Ill stick to embarrising/funny questions

Advertisement