Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TGC Movember team?

Options
  • 28-10-2010 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    It's nearly that time of year again. I was thinking it might be cool if we, the posters of tGC, had our own Movember team this year.

So gentlemen, what say you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

Id do it, does it matter that im in Australia? Do i have to be in Ireland to be on tGC team?

Ive been thinking of doing it for a while, ive no idea whats involved with the raising money thing though. How does it work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Id do it but seeing as Im currently sporting a beard anyway it would be kinda redundant.Hopefully loads of members will join up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Had a team of friends do it last year but I'm not sure whether to do it this year. It was funny and embarrassing in equal measures wearing a handlebar moustache out.
    Work was supposed to double what we made (up to $1,000) and we well cleared the mark but all my official signatures from the charity that I posted away for "got lost" when I sent it to head office. I was gutted.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Remember that Boards already has a forum dedicated to movember. Ye could all join up there.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement