Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Autism Conference

Options
  • 28-10-2010 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi everyone, if you are a person who has Autism, are a parent of an autistic person, carer, we would love to hear from you.If you are a professional in this field would also love to hear from you. Contact Eric @ eric.isherwood@sky.com
    www.letsconnectautismconference2011.weebly.com The Conference is March 2011 and we are putting together the programme for the day, we will also have two seminar rooms so if your field is Autism would love to hear from you.Please pass on the word and
    Let's Connect

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Ok i'm not sure this is the best forum, normally it music/festivals/arts type events in here. I'll try and find somewhere more appropriate so it will get more traffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Eric Isherwood

Thank you the more people that see it the better! :D

Thank you so much for your very kind words and please spread the word about the Conference.

Meet today with Andrew and his son Luke aged 5 who has SPD Sensory Processing Disorder.This was my first time coming across this on the Autism Spectrum.The meeting was very informative and both Dad and son where of great help to me with putting together Conference next March.Have anybody else have information on SPD?

Advertisement