Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Re Autistic Conference

• 28-10-2010 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi we will be holding a Conference in UCC in Cork next year, for persons on the Autism Spectrum.We are looking for Volunteers to help out on the day,if you have a background of dealing with special needs all the better, but also need Volunteers to do other various tasks on the day! So if interested email me eric.isherwood@sky.com
    www.letsconnectautismconference.weebly.com

Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 1,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭star gazer

That link is incorrect. Are you sure you want to have your email address up indefinitely? You could just ask people to PM (private message you) if you want them to contact you or have them go to the website and contact you through that.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Eric Isherwood

The Conference is my priority and not who has my email address but thank you for your concern and if you know of anybody in your area with Autism tell them about conference.thank u

Sorry weblink your right is wrong please go to
    www.letsconnectautismconference2011.weebly.com

Good luck with the conference it is a very worthy endeavour.

Hi looking for volunteer special needs assistants for Autism Conference in March next year.This will give the parents time to relax and to go to the Conference.If you think you are up to it pm me and check out
    www.letsconnectautismconference2011.weebly.com
    www.facebook.com\innocent outcasts

The Conference is on in Cork @ UCC University on March 12th 2011

Thank you

• Advertisement

Will you please pass on through text, phone,email,blogging,newsletters in local parish that this conference 1 in 110 persons suffer from Autism so maybe unknown to you there is someone with Autism in your area. Thank you.