Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2nd last day for Jimmy Ryan- south east radio

• 28-10-2010 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Well it's the second last day for Jimmy Ryan's drive time on South East Radio and in my opinion the only show worth listening to on that radio, why has he been put on the graveyard shift (9-1am) when he has the best show and most interaction with the listeners???. Seems like SER have gone worst since they got rid of Clive Roylance and that guy had 21 yrs experience 2 just like Jimmy Ryan! Is it their moto to get rid of their best guys in there and put them on a crap nite show that nobody ever listens to anyway.....SHAME ON SOUTH EAST RADIO

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 wheelybird

i like jimmy i have to say, but your right, he shouldnt have been changed, he should have stayed doing the show he was doing.....personally speaking Neill Butler was the best night time jock they ever had, i miss him terrible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 iladee

Ur rite there Wheelybird, neill bulter was good on the nite show but have tuned into Jimmy Ryan now that he's on that show and like him on it but as u said they should have left him on drive time. Neill Bulter shouldn't have left South East Radio without a fight and that Alan Ennis that's doing the drive time show now OMG wat a useless DJ!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 wheelybird

iladee wrote: »
    Ur rite there Wheelybird, neill bulter was good on the nite show but have tuned into Jimmy Ryan now that he's on that show and like him on it but as u said they should have left him on drive time. Neill Bulter shouldn't have left South East Radio without a fight and that Alan Ennis that's doing the drive time show now OMG wat a useless DJ!!!

Alan Ennis is a very good presenter, dont get to listen to his new show much as i am not there during the day, but on my days off when i do get to listen to Alan I do like him..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

There are lots of good and bad presenters losing their jobs on a daily basis in the country at the minute. The advertising market is really dictating the format that a radio station is going in. He obviously does not fit in with a change of format. Simple as.

If he's that good he'll probably be picked up by another local station around
    that region such as WLR or KCLR

Advertisement