Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BMW Garage Labour Charge - €120 per Hour

Options
  • 28-10-2010 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

I kid you not. :mad:

The guy wasn't even embarrassed to tell me.

This was Bolands in Waterford by the way though I'm pretty sure all main dealers are the same price. They won't be getting my car again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,357 ✭✭✭bladespin

Manin dealers have been working around that rate for a while, where've you been?

It's extortion though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Jasonw wrote: »

This was Bolands in Waterford by the way though I'm pretty sure all main dealers are the same price. They won't be getting my car again.
    those apprentices cost a fortune!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 MisterMom

Their logic revolves around the notion of, if you can afford to drive a bmw you can afford to be robbed blind

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Ah that must have been a consultant!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Jasonw wrote: »

Have seen that sometimes in Garages when its a two man job.

Some things require two pairs of hands

• Advertisement
Advertisement