Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How bad are vodafone...

Options
  • 28-10-2010 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Bought an iPhone 4 Tuesday morning from the vodafone site, purely because I was told "Next Day Delivery". Phone never came so I rang them yesterday and was assured it was all a mix up and it was gone to there postage department and I would 100% have it today, yet again, never arriver. So I rang them and after being on hold for 17 minutes I was told it would be with me tomorrow! Now I'm not a genius or anything but if Next Day Delivery for an item ordered on Tuesday is Friday I must be loosing the plot!!! Has anyone else had this experience? I'm very wary now of entering into an 18mth contract with them if its this difficult to actually get the phone!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

I never buy online, but could your problem be related to the faulty microsims they had to sort out? last week it was impossible to buy a microsim for Vf in county Mayo as apparently entire batches were faulty?!!!

Advertisement