Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maternity Boutiques in Ireland - evening wear

Options
  • 28-10-2010 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for locations for some nice boutiques that do maternity wear in Ireland as I have a wedding over christmas and some party nights that I would like to have a new dress or two.

Could anyone recommend some nice boutiques to pay a visit to?

Thanks again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭NextSteps

I saw some lovely dresses in Nelo Maternity on Clarendon Street in Dublin.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

There's a place called Bella Mama in Ranelagh, it's just under the LUAS bridge on the triangle.. Looks pretty high end, I haven't been into it myself but I used to live beside it..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I am not sure where sells Isabella Oliver in Ireland but I highly reccommend it.

http://www.isabellaoliver.com/maternity-clothes

My sister in law gave me 2 dresses and they are amazing, they fitted me when I was 14 weeks and only needed the top button in jeans open, and also fitted me when I was 36 weeks gone. As my mother would say: 'they go with ya'!

Advertisement