Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lack of symptoms

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

Hi QueenofSheba. I'm exactly the same. I don't even have the sore boobs, I am tired and have lots of cramps but that is it. I have a scan booked for tomorrow which is just as well as I had a bleed today, now only tiny tiny but doctor has ordered complete rest until the scan.
    Fingers crossed for us both. I think we all worry so much when it's easy instead of being grateful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭Queen of Sheebs

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.Fingers crossed that all is going just perfectly for you and baby.
    I just don't feel pregnant. The times that I'm not freaking out........I'd have no idea that I'm pregnant and then suddenly i think of it and it all seems to be happening to someone else.....if that makes sense. I can't get my thoughts together at all. I know everyone is the same but I can't wait until I'm 12 weeks and 3days (that's when I have my scan!)
    Best of luck tomorrow barbie girl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 457 ✭✭Winnie

I know how you feel, which is why I had started this thread.......I have been lucky with the lack of symptoms, mainly just sore boobs (even then its not terrible) and cramps every n ow and then plus tired. But I went in for scan last week because of a bleed and all is well, so I know you will worry until you see it for yourself on the ultrasound, but try not to, it wont do you or the baby any good and lack of symptoms doesnt mean something is wrong...But I do know how it feels, on one hand you should be counting yourself lucky that you dont have really bad sickness like some mothers do but on the other hand, these symptoms can be reassurance that you are indeed still pregnant!!
    Try best you can to relax, you will be fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

barbiegirl wrote: »
    Hi QueenofSheba. I'm exactly the same. I don't even have the sore boobs, I am tired and have lots of cramps but that is it. I have a scan booked for tomorrow which is just as well as I had a bleed today, now only tiny tiny but doctor has ordered complete rest until the scan.
    Fingers crossed for us both. I think we all worry so much when it's easy instead of being grateful
    I hope that the scan went well for you.

Pregnancy symtoms can vary from day to day - mine went for 2 days and I got cramps and I was in pieces - got a scan done (am a high risk pregnancy) and baby was fine (well at least as far as the last scan). The first trimester is tough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Winnie wrote: »
    I know how you feel, which is why I had started this thread.......I have been lucky with the lack of symptoms, mainly just sore boobs .

I have sore boobs and im not even pregnant, f**k the marina coil:(

Must say i had very bad cramps with my first,(none with 2nd and 3rd) bled at 19 and 21 weeks but all was ok, then suffered sciatica, there is always something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

CathyMoran wrote: »
    I hope that the scan went well for you.

Pregnancy symtoms can vary from day to day - mine went for 2 days and I got cramps and I was in pieces - got a scan done (am a high risk pregnancy) and baby was fine (well at least as far as the last scan). The first trimester is tough.

That's brilliant news Cathy, glad the scan went well for you.

QueenofSheebs hope you're scan goes okay too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

Sorry for bad news but I'm back to TTC again. In my case cause I started to bleed on Wednesday and things really didn't feel right this time I was prepared. I'm sure it won't be the same for everyone else. Hope to back again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Sorry for bad news but I'm back to TTC again. In my case cause I started to bleed on Wednesday and things really didn't feel right this time I was prepared. I'm sure it won't be the same for everyone else. Hope to back again.
    Sorry for your loss. Huge hugs to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Silcocky

Really very sorry to hear that Barbiegirl. Look after yourself...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Squiggler

Sorry to hear that barbiegirl. Take good care of yourself.

• Advertisement

sorry to read this Barbiegirl. Take good care of yourself *hugs*

I'm so sorry Barbiegirl. Don't know what to say really only that it's so sad. Take care of yourself.

The first three months are so difficult. You've no idea what's going on whether whatever today's symptom brings is good or bad. Everyone tells you not to worry, when you'd be the strongest woman on earth if you didn't worry.

Then there are those who suffer drastically from morning sickness and the like that you feel you should be grateful for getting through it all pretty lightly. But whether you feel atrociously sick, or just have sore boobs, the first 12 weeks are the longest for everyone.

Here's to getting to week 12, *raises a glass of orange juice*

(I am on the sentimental slope of the emotional rollercoaster today it seems :o )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Dont know waht to say and dont want to put my foot in it,

*Big hugs* and best of luck with TTC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 457 ✭✭Winnie

So sorry to hear that barbiegirl, Hope to see you back on this thread again in the future. Best of luck x x

Had my early pregnancy scan yesterday and all is well, Thank God! Didn't need the internal which was great. They were able to see everything from the normal scan. Saw the heart beat.........amazing! And the measurements are exactly in line with my dates! Delighted... 7 weeks +3. Private scan and 12 w +3 and can't wait.
    Still nervous..........can't help it.....just know that so much can go wrong but fingers crossed and positive thinking!!!
    Best of luck to everyone!

Advertisement