Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone experienced this before ?

Options
  • 28-10-2010 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

My cycles are ususally 32- 40 days sometimes up to 42 days long though my last two have been 30/32 . Decided to use the ovulation predictor kit this month and got smiley face on 17th Oct. Done the deed ! that night and also on the 19th , by my records i reckon im not due my period till bout 5/6th nov so if nothing came by bout the 10th was going to do a pregnancy test with fingers crossed.

Yesterday i started to get period like pains with slight bleed but its not a full on period. Im completely confused now as if it is a period that means this cycle has only been 21 days ??? Very strange for me, have looked on the ineternet and some sites say that this can be a sign of pregnancy or could be what they call implantation spotting ? has anyone ever heard of this or ever experienced a small amount of bleeding so early on in a cycle?
    Not looking for medical advice just wanted to check if anyone had ever experienced this before as im not sure now if this is my period dont know when to start using my ovulation sticks again now.

thanks for reading

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭cinderella2010

I have heard of implantation bleed but have not experienced it myself - I discovered that when you are preg that the ovulation stick also comes up positive so maybe try your ovulation stick and see if that has anything

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

It could certainly be an implantation bleed.

Wait a few days and do a pregnancy test and make sure to let us know how you get on!

Fingers crossed for you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

About 30% of women get implantation bleeding apparently so hopefully it is that! It takes the HCG levels a few days to raise after this to get a positive pregnancy test tho so only time will tell!
    Best of luck!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sticker12

thanks all for your replies ...fingers corssed i will keep you updated.

Advertisement