Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lens Adapters

Options
  • 28-10-2010 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭

Hello People, Just a quick question for anyone who may have an answer :)

I have a Sony Alpha A100 Dslr and was thinking of switching to a Nikon as my Dad uses a D90 and has loads of lenses and other gadgets that he said he would let me borrow whenever i need them. But while online looking for a good deal I came across These Lens Adapters that allows you to use a Nikon Lens on a Sony or whatever brand to brand you require.

Has anyone used one of these and are they worth getting?? Or would I just be better off selling the Sony and Buying A nikon??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭oshead

If this attachment is cheap and cheerful price wise, no doubt it will be bogus and burdensome. THB, Unless the Sony has some advantage over the a similar Nikon then i'd sell it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

oshead wrote: »
    If this attachment is cheap and cheerful price wise, no doubt it will be bogus and burdensome. THB, Unless the Sony has some advantage over the a similar Nikon then i'd sell it.

There were both cheap and expensive ones, ranging from €50 to €200. There's no real advantage to having the Sony, it's just that i'm used to it now and like the way it works,

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Windman123

What lens adapter do I need ... I have a canon eos 1100d and want to attach my dads old Sirius MC auto zoom 1:4.0-5.6 from his Olympus OM10
    Can anyone help?

Advertisement