Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Goals to your phone?

• 28-10-2010 1:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭

Just saw this on utube which reminded me of a mate in the boozer on sat night who showed me the goals from the Chelsea game on his iPhone, in fairness it looked class!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOzKE8V3K0A

Anybody got it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Just watch the game on veetle if you've got an iPhone .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Or watch any flash stream on Android....

Actually stream the odd match just for myself if im away. Set up a livestream/ustream account and off you go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Dont have an iPhone so cant try the above :o In saying that though, big difference between just seeing the goals versus sitting down and watching a whole match on a poxy little screen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Just watch the game on veetle if you've got an iPhone .

Tell me more about Veetle

Sizzler wrote: »
    Dont have an iPhone so cant try the above :o In saying that though, big difference between just seeing the goals versus sitting down and watching a whole match on a poxy little screen?

better than missing it completely if your badly stuck!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

mixednuts wrote: »
    Tell me more about Veetle
    It's just a website site for streams but the quality is great most of them in HD . It's way better on the laptop though or if you have your computer hooked up to the tele you prob won't even be able to tell the difference between it and sky sports on tele tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

M5 wrote: »
    Or watch any flash stream on Android....

Actually stream the odd match just for myself if im away. Set up a livestream/ustream account and off you go

How do you do this? Do you need a certain version of android? got 2.1 myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

It's just a website site for streams but the quality is great most of them in HD . It's way better on the laptop though or if you have your computer hooked up to the tele you prob won't even be able to tell the difference between it and sky sports on tele tbh

And if anyone actually sees an EPL game make to full time without a copyright infringement please post it.

niallo24 wrote: »
    How do you do this? Do you need a certain version of android? got 2.1 myself

Yeah you need 2.2 (froyo)

What phone do you have, maybe it can be updated through non official channels such as xda-developers.....

Advertisement