Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost a friend

• 28-10-2010 2:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭

I lost a good friend on Tuesday,she was in hospital and had Cancer and i feel SO GUILTY i couldnt help her....

I am very much into ALTERNATIVE CARE and i feel as if i had known she was that ill BEFORE HAND,i might have been able to help her... I DO NOT TRUST MAINSTREAM DOCTORS AT ALL!!! -- Its all about $$$,they dont really care about anyone.. icon04gh0.gif

I wanted to help her and i couldnt :(

I have cried like crazy the last 2 weeks worrying of her and when i saw the paper this morning,I CRIED EVEN MORE 2v0e64m.gif

You dont know how hard it is thinking about WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN if you were only able to get involved and do something,your just left with the pain and sadness 2v0e64m.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭bellx1

I am sorry for your loss. It is a terrible time to be going through.

But, please don't feel so guilty. Cancer is an aggressive disease and in some cases no amount of intervention, either medical or alternative can prevent an unfortunate outcome.

It is hard to find words sometimes, but I do hope you are okay and have people around who will help you through this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Yes i thank you for your kind words.....

At least she is not in any pain anymore...

God bless grouphugym7.gif

Advertisement