Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual county Baby Gaa Jerseys?

Options
  • 28-10-2010 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi there, apologies if this has been asked before.
    Im looking for a 2 county gaa jersey for a baby/toddler. Does anyone know if this exists and where i could get my hands on them?

No luck with O'Neills but all ideas welcome thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I know this will be expensive but buy both of them and bring it to a dressmaker or someone like that and they should be able to cut both in half and sew together.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,583 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Hi there, apologies if this has been asked before.
    Im looking for a 2 county gaa jersey for a baby/toddler. Does anyone know if this exists and where i could get my hands on them?

No luck with O'Neills but all ideas welcome thanks!

I think maybe Azzurri did half Waterford/KK for the 2008 final.
    A one off i'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Ive seen a lot of kids with the half Cork/Kerry one. Saw them in a sports shop somewhere but I cant remember where. They are certainly around when championship is in full swing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 annabanana2010

:confused:Yeah will be expensive if I go with the two from O'Neills..unless I find cheap imitations somewhere. Its Cork and Monaghan I need..
    Thanks for the suggestions folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,227 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Just do the child a favour and let him wear a full Cork jersey. :P:P

• Advertisement

Well will be living in Dublin..but not gonna throw that into the mix! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 annemarie2295

I got a dual county jersey today in Intosport, Castlecomer, Co. Kilkenny 056 4441652, www.intosportireland.com, there lovely.:)

Thanks a mill for that! Ive been in contact with Intosport and they're going to do it for me! :)

Thanks for the suggestions!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭Rebelheart

I know this will be expensive but buy both of them and bring it to a dressmaker or someone like that and they should be able to cut both in half and sew together.
    :confused:Yeah will be expensive if I go with the two from O'Neills..unless I find cheap imitations somewhere. Its Cork and Monaghan I need..
    Thanks for the suggestions folks!

If you have two chislers then surely just buy one jersey for each county and then pay the extra for the dressmaker to change the sides on each one?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭Rebelheart

Thanks a mill for that! Ive been in contact with Intosport and they're going to do it for me! :)

Thanks for the suggestions!

Well done. This is a great idea that would be popular with plenty of parents. Do they only make them upon request, or do they have existing ones? How much, if you don't mind my asking, are they charging for each completed dual jersey?

• Advertisement

Rebelheart wrote: »
    Great. This is a great idea that would be popular with plenty of parents. Do they only make them upon request, or do they have existing ones? How much, if you don't mind my asking, are they charging for each completed dual jersey?

Intosport have been great actually.. And yes they make to order! Its costing me €55 + p&p for a jersey for a 1-2yr old.. A bargain when you consider that they could be €45 each from O'Neills..
    www.intosportireland.com or info@intosportireland.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Thanks for the info guys, i was looking for dual county jerseys mayo/donegal, for my neice and two nephews. I was in contact with o'neills to see if they would do them but they refused:confused: don't know why?
    Got in contact with intosportireland ( michelle, very,very helpfull ) and they said they would be able to do them no problem:).
    Thats the xmass pressents sorted.

No probs. Yes Michelle very helpful and efficient. I will be recommending them for sure. Thanks to annemarie for their info.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Doire.Abu

Jeepers didnt know there was such a thing! I want a half derry white one with a half derry red one :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3 intosport

all jerseys made to order in any size, any county colours, designs, names and/or numbers can be incorporated into the jersey to suit the clients wishes! thanks for the great reviews and looking forward to dealing with you!!

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Thanks for the info guys, i was looking for dual county jerseys mayo/donegal, for my neice and two nephews. I was in contact with o'neills to see if they would do them but they refused:confused: don't know why?
    Got in contact with intosportireland ( michelle, very,very helpfull ) and they said they would be able to do them no problem:).
    Thats the xmass pressents sorted.

Just got my 3 jersey's today, and i must say they are very well made:)
    Will definetly be recommending intosport, when people see them on my neice and nephews, might even get some commission:p
    Will post pic's if mods allow?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sforde

Don't know if you are still looking for some dual county baby tops. We have launched a website www.proudcounty.com and have dual county type baby tops available - check it out when you get a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Laz234

Hi im looking for a sligo mayo half and half jersey for a baby. Anyone know where i could get one? Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

My friend got one off the O'Neills website.

Dead cute but very pricey. Someone else might have a cheaper option.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Laz234

Thanks very much nut i had no luck with o'neills as the two jerseys are made from two different companies, thanks for the help though 😊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭threeball

Its Cork and Monaghan I need..

Neither a hurling stronghold :D

Its been a few years since I got these half/half jersies

http://www.intosport.ie/page_2803021.html

Very good quality, bit dearer than when I got them.

Advertisement