Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop in town that sells countrys flags?

Options
  • 28-10-2010 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

Hi, im looking for the flag of Chile, need it for a haloween costume, would anyone know is their any shops in Galway that sell flags? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

In case people may have seen it not knowing it was Chilean, it looks like this

flag-of-chile.jpg

OP, you can use spray paint and make your own with a stencil (if no one knows of a shop).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

You're going as a miner I bet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Don't go as a minor, no one will serve you beer...

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Yeah im going as a miner, was thinking of making my own but if I can get one in the shop it be easier, must get a hard hat aswell!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

The Chilean miner must be this year's Joker costume. Original.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

must get a hard hat aswell!

If you're lucky.... fnarff, fnarff.....

• Registered Users Posts: 14 DRSPOK

www.irishwholesaleflags.com
    Based in Tuam, they were very efficent in getting an Australian flag delivered to me in Galway recently

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Mr Keek

There is a fella with a stall/ stand on the lower level of the Eyre Sq Shoppin center selling leather goods, wrist bands etc he used to have loads of flags too....., at least he did anyway, worth a look if yer passing by.

Near the Comic book store by the escelators.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

Mr Keek wrote: »
    There is a fella with a stall/ stand on the lower level of the Eyre Sq Shoppin center selling leather goods, wrist bands etc he used to have loads of flags too....., at least he did anyway, worth a look if yer passing by.

Near the Comic book store by the escelators.
    really? hell for leather with the funny t-shirts and stuff?
    never noticed flags there

everyone is looking for boiler suits hard hats and wraparound sunglasses this halloween:rolleyes:

as biko suggested should prob just make your own
    in fairness it'll prob be lost after half an hour anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Hi, im looking for the flag of Chile, need it for a haloween costume, would anyone know is their any shops in Galway that sell flags? Thanks!

hard flag to0 get. army and navy maybe. there is a flag shop beside galway bay, but quality so you will have to pay and wait a while.
    best bet is to go into Hickeys and make your own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭gd1987

I had a flag made in this place before, think they can have it ready on the day you phone, not exspensive either.
    http://www.goldenpages.ie/Flags_%26_Banners/Flags_%26_Banners/IE_13543649_9999_1001

Advertisement