Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTEA - Annual Cost of Education (€500)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭zeds alive

For those of you who have not got it yet , make sure that the letter from the college/university clearly states that not only are you Registered that also you're In Attendance , my money was delayed for ages until I got a letter from the college that clearly said In Attendance .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Couldn't get through, so gonna head in at 3 after my last lecture.

Ugh. STRESS. FML

Its a disgrace that they still havent paid it to some students. The majority have, but still most applications were in by September so i'm sure they coulda sorted it by now.
    Plus it says that it's paid at the start of each acedemic year. So it should be paid by the end of October at the latest.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Any one who is getting payments processed through Ennis (main office handles most of clare) receive it yet?

Im in co Clare and I haven't received it yet :-(
    I have been on to them and they said they wanted another letter confirming im still attending the college... I gave them this letter last Thursday so I'm hoping to get it with this Thursdays payment but I wont hold my breath.... Its a disgrace that people are being left wait like this when we need to buy books etc!!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 fintan.moloney

Still awaiting the book allowance, fingers crossed it might go in tonight but I'm not holding my breath...been on BTEA since start of Sept. Called into the Office about 3 weeks ago and the guy said 'oh they haven't started doing those yet, they are too busy'. I asked had he any idea when it would be and he said 'don't know, closer to Xmas I'd say'. So as usually totally unhelpful and only in Ireland can something thats meant to be given out at 'start of term' (i.e. Sept) become close to Xmas. This country blows..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Still awaiting the book allowance, fingers crossed it might go in tonight but I'm not holding my breath...been on BTEA since start of Sept. Called into the Office about 3 weeks ago and the guy said 'oh they haven't started doing those yet, they are too busy'. I asked had he any idea when it would be and he said 'don't know, closer to Xmas I'd say'. So as usually totally unhelpful and only in Ireland can something thats meant to be given out at 'start of term' (i.e. Sept) become close to Xmas. This country blows..

Wish there was an agency that you can go to and complain about things like that. It's a disgrace.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭kukazhina

LIMERICK CITY SOCIAL SERVICE
    Just wondering is any1 get 500 in Limerick yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 fintan.moloney

I'm in Limerick and still have not got it...this is a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭StraddleFor6

I'm in Limerick and still have not got it...this is a joke.

+1. Applied in Sept. :mad:

Advertisement