Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC deals

• 28-10-2010 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭

Hey i have a 5mb connection with upc ... i have them for my phone and telly as well . But i cant find the 5mb deal on their website was i suppose to upgrade or something the lowest i can find is an 8mb

Any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭eezarthegreat

I was looking into UPC and I think they want to roll out the 8MB and forget the 5MB as they'll earn more bang for their buck

Ring them sure and ask, see what they say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Willie Stroker

what would i'd say .. used to have 3mb then went up to 5 mb a while ago though they sent me a letter about it !

what would i'd say .. used to have 3mb then went up to 5 mb a while ago though they sent me a letter about it !

Good point! Well, you could ring them and just chat with them. My experience with them has been good so even if you go on some rant they'll be cool with it

and say "im still on the 5 mb getting charged roughly the same for an 8mb "

and say "im still on the 5 mb getting charged roughly the same for an 8mb "

So hang on, you're paying for 5 and you're getting 8? I'm confused :confused:

• Advertisement

god no ..." im getting charged 23 euro for 5 mb ... but 8mb is 25 euro "

Advertisement