Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Existing Dublin Band *Singer Wanted*

• 28-10-2010 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Existing Dublin Rock/Cover band of four professional musicians (Age 26 - 34) looking for a strong lead singer to do covers

If you interested please pm me with your mobile number
    We rehearse next wednesday 03.11.2010, 4.30 pm - 10.30 pm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 adrian o s

Hey - you can hear my vocal work at www.myspace.com/adrianoshaughnessy - I'm currently fronting a Dublin band but we're splitting up after Xmas.

- Aio -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 mxfusion

Hi Adrian, its Matt here would you be interested in audition with our band? I know that you apply for it before but we wasn't ready for a singer that time. So if you like came for our rehearsal you are more than welcome. This is mobile number for arrangement to our guitarist Adam Short <snip>.
    Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

mxfusion: Please note that per the charter, phone numbers are not allowed. Use the site's PM facility instead.

Advertisement