Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which router to replace Eircoms?

• 28-10-2010 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

hi all,

I recently changed to Eircom from Vodafone broadband.. They sent me the Zyxel latest and greatest but with it's known issues I think I will replace it with something better..

Can I have suggestions on the best router to buy?

Thanks,
    Nigel.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭treatyman

Anyone got any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

Belkin or linksys work well for me..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 nooneuno

treatyman wrote: »
    hi all,

I recently changed to Eircom from Vodafone broadband.. They sent me the Zyxel latest and greatest but with it's known issues I think I will replace it with something better..

Can I have suggestions on the best router to buy?

Thanks,
    Nigel.

What are the known issues ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭backthephilup

I replaced my zyxel router with a netgear dgnd3300v2. Alot of people simply continued to use their old netopia router. As a layman in this area myself i can sympathise but unfortuneatly there is no simple answer to your question. You imo need to first decide what you will be using your router for example gaming,business,just light browsing and then spend a couple of evenings on forums like this and googling. Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭treatyman

alianos wrote: »
    What are the known issues ?

This thread explains all...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055829338

• Advertisement
Advertisement